This program is a response to the growing complexity and challenges surrounding women’s advancement into senior leadership positions. The internal and external barriers that women have to navigate are coming at a great cost. Tackling this pervasive issue requires a deeper and more novel approach.
Women’s Leadership Circles – Portland, OR
A Transformative Group Coaching Experience
“A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.”
– Melinda Gates
Through a unique facilitated process and program design, Women’s Leadership Circles empower participants to surface unconscious biases, manifest new possibilities, and implement personalized strategies that produce meaningful and sustainable results. To accelerate this work, we use the Enneagram to determine each participant’s core personality “type” and the strengths, patterns and areas of potential development. Among other content, together we explore the essential developmental topics of mindfulness, inner critic, creative expression, and wholehearted leadership.
The program’s aim is to enable women to achieve more fulfilling leadership and work experiences. When this happens, organizations reap the rewards that come from these women’s heightened contributions. The ultimate gain is a work environment that is inclusive, emotionally intelligent, and fosters well-being.
PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
• Live and lead more authentically.
• Attain clarity about your personal leadership identity, purpose and goals.
• Build or make clearer your own leadership presence.
• Bring original thinking and voice to organizational demands and opportunities.
• Increase confidence to influence the challenges of working in dynamic environments.
• Foster appreciation for inclusive values in the workplace such as collaboration, compassion, and communication.
• Three one-day face-to-face group sessions from 9:00 – 5:00 PDT. Lunch will be served.
• Individual monthly hour-long coaching sessions with Renée Dineen. First coaching session occurs prior to first group session for two hours. (Total of seven hours of 1:1 coaching).
• Monthly two-hour small-group virtual meetings (In months when there is no face-to-face group session).
• Monthly peer-coach meetings.
• Attendees: Maximum of eight women.
FACE-TO-FACE GROUP SESSION DATES:
ALL SESSIONS ARE 9:00 – 5:00PDT:
Meetings will be held in Portland, OR.
SMALL GROUP VIRTUAL MEETING DATES:
ALL SESSIONS ARE 9:00 – 11:00PDT:
(Virtual Meetings will be held via Google Hangout or a comparable technology)
PROGRAM PRICE: $4300.00*
*Non-profit and other discounts available. Please inquire directly with Renée Dineen.
Click the APPLY button below to apply to the program:
To download brochure, click the icon below:
To learn more about this program please contact:
Renée Dineen: firstname.lastname@example.org; +1-650-452-0185.