Women’s Leadership Circles – Basel, Switzerland
A Transformative Group Coaching Experience
“A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.”
– Melinda Gates
This program is a response to the growing complexity and challenges surrounding women’s advancement into senior leadership positions. The internal and external barriers that women have to navigate are coming at a great cost. Tackling this pervasive issue requires a deeper and more novel approach.
Through a unique facilitated process and program design, Women’s Leadership Circles empower participants to surface unconscious biases, manifest new possibilities, and implement personalized strategies that produce meaningful and sustainable results. To accelerate this work, we use the Enneagram to determine each participant’s core personality “type” and the strengths, patterns and areas of potential development. Among other content, together we explore the essential developmental topics of mindfulness, inner critic, creative expression, and wholehearted leadership.
The program’s aim is to enable women to achieve more fulfilling leadership and work experiences. When this happens, organizations reap the rewards that come from these women’s heightened contributions. The ultimate gain is a work environment that is inclusive, emotionally intelligent, and fosters well-being.
PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Live and lead more authentically.
- Attain clarity about your personal leadership identity, purpose and goals.
- Build or make clearer your own leadership presence.
- Bring original thinking and voice to organizational demands and opportunities.
- Increase confidence to tackle or influence the barriers and challenges found working in complicated and dynamic environments.
- Foster greater appreciation for feminine values back at your workplace (such as collaboration, compassion, and communication).
- Three two-day face-to-face group sessions from 09:30 – 17:00 (Basel, Switzerland).
- Individual monthly hour-long coaching sessions with lead Coaches (8 hours of 1:1 coaching).
- Monthly 90-minute small-group virtual meetings using Google hangout (in months when there is no face-to-face group session).
- Monthly peer-coach meetings.
- Attendees: Maximum of sixteen (16) women leaders with no more than four from one company.
IN PERSON GROUP MEETING DATES:
Monday/Tuesday July 10-11, 2017
Monday/Tuesday September 18-19, 2017
Monday/Tuesday December 11-12, 2017
Face-to-Face meetings will be held in Basel, Switzerland
PROGRAM PRICE: $7500 per participant (Approximately 7450 CHF).
Click the APPLY button below to apply to the program:
To download brochure, click icon below:
To learn more about this program please contact:
Ipek Serifsoy: email@example.com; +1-415-305-9184
Renee Dineen: firstname.lastname@example.org; +1-650-452-0185.
TESTIMONIALS FROM COHORT PARTICIPANTS
“I feel very thankful to the WLC community for their support and contribution to this journey (not only the facilitators that guided us wisely, but also the colleagues who shared their experiences in an honest and bold manner). This community has helped me to increase awareness in my life (personal and professional), to be at ease with myself (identifying when inner critic is playing up) and to visualize my leadership style. Crafting this vision provides me with the direction towards the leader and the woman I want to become.” Maria, Principal Consultant
“Ipek took me and this wonderful group of women on an unexpected journey exploring aspects of leadership that we did not discover yet. As the approach is so different to what I was used to, the identification of my true leadership vision and the insight how I can expand even more is a gift I will carry forward.” Stephanie, Manufacturing Head
“This program helped me get a deeper understanding of myself and values and therefore define an authentic and genuine leadership vision.” Nafsika, Regulatory Director